Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Etsy Web Tools


There is a special group of people, who as a web designer I consider my guardian angels.  These people are Web Developers.  They are the ones that can figure out all the cody, scripty, geeky stuff that sends all of us right brainers running for the hills.  A very generous developer, the husband of an Etsian, has created a really neat blog with all kinds of "etsy apps" and info on tools to make our shops easier to update and maintain. It's called http://www.etsyhacks.com/ . I highly recommend you check it out.  I plan on implementing some of these tools and will report back on my experiences with them.  If you are familiar with this site and some of the tools mentioned, please do tell...

If you know of any other cool Etsy Apps, feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Please be considerate and kind... other than that... let 'er rip.